Rev. Felicia is available for speaking engagements, workshops, spiritual retreats, and Revolution of Love Revivals. Other services the Reverend provides are: weddings, funerals, memorials, baby blessings, various ceremonies, rituals, and healing services.
Speaking Topics include:
- From Violence to Love: Why Nonviolence Is My Religion
- The Initiation Towards Spiritual Activism
- Why There Is Always Hope
- PAWO TRAINING: The Tibetan word for “one who is brave.” Train to become a Pawo using the tools of nonviolence. This is a 12 week course taught locally in Los Angeles.
- Healing Our World: The Four Element Pathway to Love
- The Three B Series: Believe, Be Available, Be Ready
- The Three C Series: Commitment to Living, Commitment to Healing, Commitment to Loving
- Nonviolent Training
Spiritual Retreats (day long or weekend):
Any of the workshops can be in retreat format.
Revolution of Love Revivals:
Rev. Felicia will bring the Revolution to you. These elaborate events include music, meditation, and a message. Are you interested in bringing The Revolution of Love ministry to your town? We would love to make this happen.
To inquire about booking Rev. Felicia for any of these services, please email using this link.